The Thuraya XT-PRO is the satellite phone designed for all situations. It is rugged and its IP55 splash/dust resistant and IK05 shock proof ratings allow for reliable use in the harshest environments within the Thuraya Network coverage.
It is the first satellite phone supporting three navigation systems – GPS, Beidou & Glonass
Complete with satellite voice, SMS and data connectivity (GMPRS), the Thuraya XT-PRO also boasts safety features such as a dedicated SOS button and comes equipped with a GPS and anti-glare tough Gorilla® glass.
• Dimensions: 128 x 53 x 27mm
• Weight with battery: 212g
• Connectivity: satellite calls, SMS
• Data services: GmPRS up to 60/15kbps (down/up)
• Display: 2.4″ toughened Gorilla® glass glare-resistant outdoor
• IP55 - jet water resistant, dust resistant & IK05 - shock proof
• Battery life: up to 9 hours talk time, up to 100 hours stand-by
• External interfaces: micro USB charger, UDC jack for data
transmission, earphone connector (3.5mm), antenna connector
for docking units
• Environmental specifications:
Operating temperature: -10°C - +55°C
Storage temperature: -20°C - +70°C
Humidity: 5% to 95% RH at +40°C
What is in the box?
The Thuraya XT-PRO phone package includes the following components: Thuraya XT-PRO satellite phone, battery, travel charger (including 4 adaptors for EU, UK, AUS, China), car charger, earphones, USB data cable, quick-start info sheet, user manual in 14 languages, support CD and accessory catalogue